Consistent with our commitment to Relentless Excellence™ and corporate social responsibility, we support the eradication of human trafficking and slavery in supply chains around the world. Accordingly, we take the following actions to identify and eliminate human trafficking and slavery from our supply chains:
- We internally evaluate our supply chains to address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- We monitor supplier compliance with company standards for human trafficking and slavery, and we audit any suppliers that present a risk of utilizing forced labor.
- We have the right to demand that any international supplier of HOC Industries certify its compliance with the laws on human trafficking and slavery in the country or countries in which it does business.
- We suspend or terminate business relationships with any person or entity, including any employee or contractor of HOC Industries, found to be participating in human trafficking or slavery.
- We direct our employees who are responsible for supply chain management to identify and mitigate the risks of human trafficking and slavery within our supply chains.