Consistent with our commitment to Relentless Excellence™ and corporate social responsibility, we support the eradication of human trafficking and slavery in supply chains around the world. Accordingly, we take the following actions to identify and eliminate human trafficking and slavery from our supply chains:
- Monitor our supply chains to evaluate and address risks of trafficking and slavery.
- Maintain the right to conduct audits to evaluate supplier compliance with our standards for trafficking and slavery in our supply chains.
- Require direct suppliers to affirm compliance with the laws regarding slavery and trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
- Refuse to engage in business with those who fail to meet our standards regarding trafficking and slavery.
- Ensure employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, are trained regarding our trafficking and slavery policy and act to mitigate such risks within our supply chains.